1. What is standard roaming and how does it work?
- Standard Roaming (Pay As You Go) with no roaming plan active on account.
- Prepaid customers roaming in an eligible destination without an active roaming plan will be considered to be standard roaming and will be charged the standard roaming rates.
- Prepaid customers roaming in a country not listed as an eligible roaming plan destination will be standard roaming whether or not a roaming plan is active.
- Customers in eligible destination who do not a have an active Roaming plan will be required to accept PayGo charges to browse PAYGO at the standard data roaming rate.
2. What are the Standard Roaming rates for PayGo?